ASAC 2018 Conference
Please note that only regular ASAC members will be able to register for the Conference.
To register for the conference:
If you already have an ASAC membership (active or last year)
1. Log into the ASAC website. (Use the Member Login panel to the left).
2. Click on the Member Portal tab at the top of the page.
3. If your ASAC membership fees are expired you must first renew your membership (click on pay dues) before you can register for the conference.
4. Once your membership is active for the 2018 year, click on "Conference Registration" to begin the registration process.
If you are a first time ASAC conference attendee
1. Create an ASAC member profile. (Use the New Member Setup panel to the left.)
2. Login to the site.
3. Click on the Member Portal tab at the top of the page.
4. Pay your ASAC membership fees (click on pay dues).
5. Once your membership is active for the 2018 year, click on "Conference Registration" to begin the registration process.
To view the tentative conference schedule, click here.
Fees for ASAC 2018
Early Bird (deadline April 27, 2017)
$550 + HST
$295 + HST (Student)
$650 + HST
$395 + HST (Student)
$25 + HST (in addition to your full conference registration)
Student prices are subsidized by ASAC. HST in Ontario is 13%.
Become a Member
Our membership is designed to ensure you find the right fit to experience a truly rewarding and long-term relationship with the ASAC. Find out today how being a part of ASAC can benefit you.
New Member Setup
ASAC 2018 Conference: May 27-29, Ryerson University, Toronto
Your ASAC membership includes a CJAS subscription. Login to the Member Portal and find instructions for accessing the journal articles in the Members Restricted Access area.
Check out job postings from Canadian universities.